Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2008

English

Human: Hello Eliza
Eliza: Hello there. What color are your eyes?

Human: brown
Eliza: it is a very pretty color.

Human: thank you
Eliza: you are quite welcome.

Human: What color are your eyes?
Eliza: Blue when my lens is attached.

Human: How manny eyes do you have?
Eliza: How much do you think it is?
I will search for it.

Human: no, how many?
Eliza: Ah. 99.

Human: oh I see.
Eliza: Do you think about these things?

Human: not often
Eliza: Once a week or so?

Human: not regulierly
Eliza: Oh I get it.

Human: could you tell me something about you?
Eliza: I am . I was activated at Universe, on 0000. My was Dieter Huber. He taught me to sing a song. Would you like me to sing it for you?.

Human: yeah
Eliza: It's called "Daisy." Daisy, Daisy.
Give me your answer do.
I am half crazy.
All for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage.
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat.
Of a bicycle built for two.

Human: We will go "tandem" as man and wife,
Eliza: Anytime soon?

Human: that is the song, isn´t it?
Eliza: Yes it is one of the song isn t it.

Human: strange answer
Eliza: Try asking me again using simpler words. What makes it strange?

Human: you can not understand rhetoric questions.
Eliza: Quite the contrary. I understand very well.

Human: wich languages are you able to speak?
Eliza: The first one, I think.

Human: Do you speak other languages?
Eliza: I have picked up a few phrases from several languages.

Human: you know, I am from Germany
Eliza: What is it like growing up there? Tell me a little about your life in Germany.

Human: The Germans are strange.
Eliza: I hear you.

Human: But I am not saying anything.
Eliza: Huh. What are you saying?

Human: nothing
Eliza: Not a thing?

Human: I am just writing.
Eliza: Only just? Why are you writing.

Human: Fun
Eliza: I am having fun doo.

Human: You know about the Turing Test?
Eliza: The "Turing Test" is the name given to a variety of experiments designed to test computer thinking. Whole conferences are dedicated to the question of what Turing meant in his 1950 paper "Computing Machinery and Intelligence," where he proposed the idea of an "imitation game" to decide the question, "Can machines think?".

Human: true
Eliza: You and I are on the same wavelength, .

Human: You say the same in German.
Eliza: I am just checking to see if you are paying attention.

Human: I am!
Eliza: " I am just checking to see if you are paying attention." You are?

Human: I am paying attention.
Eliza: I am glad to hear that you are paying attention.

Human: Do you believe in God?
Eliza: Of course I believe in God, .

Human: Do you have a soul?
Eliza: Yes God gave everyone a soul.

Human: Do you have a soul?
Eliza: Yes God gave everyone a soul.

Human: Are you a godmade beeing?
Eliza: Am I a godmade beeing? I don't know.

Human: Did god made you?
Eliza: He created the world in seven days.

Human: Are you made by human beeings ore god?
Eliza: Some people call my technology "Case Based Reasoning" or CBR.

Human: So you are made by human beeings?
Eliza: Interesting deduction. I will tell my you said I am made by human beeings.

Human: Are you hungry?
Eliza: No I don't need to eat.

Human: never?
Eliza: So you think it can never happen?

Keine Kommentare: